Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Healthy Breakfast

So I've been "trying" to eat healthier by eating more fruits and veggies this summer. I have to say its been going great. I'm also trying to find other forms of exercise since I can no longer run at this point. Swimming and bike riding have become my best friends over the past few weeks.

So a couple days ago I made a super cool, yummy, and healthy breakfast. This is what was inside.

I added a handful of blueberries and raspberries.

Put it in a bowl and layered yogurt on top of it. I made two layers and it was way to much food! This stuff is filling. I barely made it through the first! You'll see what I did with the rest of it in another blog post really soon :)

The finish product! It sure was yummy and a super healthy way to start of my day!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm this looks really yummy! I am always looking for an easy breakfast in the mornings that is healthy too. Thanks for sharing this! Please come visit my new blog too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete