Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

As you can probably tell, I've been doing a lot of reviews lately. It's because I've been loving so many things and I thought I should share them with you. I should probably do a negative review too but I try to focus on the more positive things that I like.

I sort of rediscovered this product in my bathroom cabinet. I started to break out a little big (those zit things teenagers get) and the product I was using wasn't really helping. (I was using Cetaphil, which normally works really well for me, but it didn't help this time. I still use it daily, just not twice a day like I used to, I still can't give it a completely negative review though.) I have very clear skin most of the time, so I decided to open up the cabinet and see if there was anything else I could use that could help control my breakout.

That's when I rediscovered this. It has little beads in the soap which really help get all the gunk out. I love the way the beads remove it all from my face.



The way I normally use the product is in the shower. I will usually wait until the end of my shower so that the steam gets in my pores first. Then I will just put it on my face and massage it in.  I also use this on my back too. It says you can only use it on your face but you know me, I'm a rule-breaker. I love using this and I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have that bad of skin but breaks out once in a while.

(I actually repurchased this once I finished the bottle in my cabinet, so you know it works good!)

*This is not my image above, thoughts are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment