Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nutella Topping

I'm not quite sure if I invented something or not... Either way I love it and I'm going to be eating it for a long time! Meet man's best creation:

*drum roll please*

the Nutella topping!

I honestly love Nutella, It tastes oh so good with everything and anything. I now have another reason that I love it- read below you chocolate lover!!


It's creamy, melted, chocolatey goodness, and i'm going to tell you how to make it.

You Will Need:
Ice Cream of Choice (I used Turkey Hill's Cookies and Cream) OR
Anything that you would want to put molten Nutella on
Nutella
Microwave Safe Bowl

Step 1: To start you're going to want to spoon out 2 spoonfuls of Nutella into the microwave safe bowl. (Depending on how much ice cream you have this can vary- I had a big bowl so you may want a little less.)

Step 2: Put in the microwave for 35 seconds. Make sure your Nutella doesn't get soupy.

I sort of forgot to take a picture of this part so here's the bowl after I poured it onto my ice cream.

Step 3: While you are waiting for your Nutella to be done in the microwave spoon out as much ice cream as you want into a bowl OR get your dessert ready.

Step 4: Slowly pour the Nutella over your ice cream/dessert. As you pour it over it should thicken a bit as the ice cream is quite cold.


Step 5: Watch TV, relax, and enjoy!

Please don't get mad a me! I know that ice cream is out of season but you know, I still had some in my fridge and I couldn't let it sit there...


No comments:

Post a Comment