Thursday, November 21, 2013

Artsy Things

Hey Guys! I thought it would be cool to share what I've been doing recently and what I've taken up.

I participate in my schools Art Club and I wanted to show you some stuff that I have finished or currently am working on.

I did a zentangle of my hand and this is how it came out looking. (I'm pretty proud of it!)


You can't see this one as well, but I just started making a portrait of Emma Waston.

I also decided that I wanted to learn to become ambidextrous (able to write with both hands) and that should be exciting!!! Basically I got the idea from my English class because ambidextrous was one of my vocabulary words and I thought it would be a cool experiment. I'll see how that turns out and show you guys how bad my handwriting looks once I start.

*Just a Heads Up*
I have some very exciting things going on this weekend that I will blog about soon!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment