Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Lanvinarchists Big Day

So if you don't know who the Lanvinarchist is you will soon!

She went from being a Ms. to a Mrs. this past weekend and I got to celebrate with her!

The beautiful bride- I love her dress, it's very Great Gatsby-ish!

My friend(s)!!!!! Oh yea, I saved up my moola and bought myself a pretty nice camera-- don't worry, you'll see a blog post on my new toy soon!

My pretty frickin' awesome dad :)

My gorgeous mom and I <3

My little bro, we're missing the older one :(

I had so much fun, It was the perfect big fat Croatian wedding! I danced my ass off and I saw a lot of my friends (I should have taken more pictures, but, well, I got embarrassed bringing out my camera all the time... I need to get more comfortable with this, soon guys, soon!)

Congrats Jessica and Dennis and I wish you guys all the best!

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."
-Maya Angelou


Sorry the formatting is kinda wonky with the photos-- I tried fixing it but I don't know what's up...

2 comments: