Saturday, December 27, 2014

Chillin' like a Villian

Today has been a pretty chill day.


I went skiing but it was so cold that we couldn't really stay outside that much. I almost did my first bowl but I chickened out at the last second.. (In my defense it was really icy, I will do one before I leave though! I have to, I have a pledge to say "yes" after all!)

For the most part though I've just been on my computer and reading.

Cameo from Fluffy

Spot the cochlear implant!

I have to read this book for school. It's okay I guess, I have about 300 pages left. I don't like how stereotypical or predictable it is. However I'm glad I'm reading it because it's a classic. Get your copy here.

Can you tell what chapter I'm on?!

My parents just finished the puzzle! I told you I'd show you what it looks like done- here it is!


My new favorite song of the moment: Fred Astaire- San Cisco, but this whole playlist is amazing!

I'm probably going to watch some YouTube videos, read some of my favorite blogs, and maybe play some board games with my family.

How did you like the surprise Saturday post? I may have another one tomorrow- vacations are ridiculously easy to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment