Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Walking Around Town

So I went skiing for two runs until my butt hurt so badly I couldn't do it anymore so I went back into the condo, took a shower, and my Mom and I had a Mother-Daughter day out.

I found this picture in one of the shops we went into and I laughed. I completely sympathized with the bunny on both sides!

We went to FuzziWig's Candy shop which was the most adorable place ever! Definitely going to that shop again when I return to Breckenridge. You can't miss this cute place!

My candy bag- I took a colorful variety.

(I didn't take pictures inside the shop because it was small and honestly, I didn't want to be given weird looks by the owner's. Maybe next time I will and I'll just say it's for my blog.. We'll see!)

My Mom's candy bag- chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate.

Once we were done in the candy shop we went in search of a hot beverage, it was flipping freezing outside! We came across this cute little french bakery called La Francaise.

I got a small mint hot chocolate with a TON of whipped cream!

My Mom chose a regular hot chocolate with much less whipped cream but she kept stealing mine
(Go for the mint one if you get the chance, It was super tasty!)

My Mom and I also got a small three layer chocolate mousse cake (You can tell we love our chocolate- are you surprised?) It also had a very thin layer of cookie under the entire thing. It was super delicious and very filling. Who would have thought that a cake that small would be enough to fill two ladies?

The first bite is always the best!

The look of pleasant surprise- Order this one, it's delicious!

I'm happy that my Mom and I had a bit of Mother-Daughter time, It was great! I'm also thrilled that both of the food places we went to were hits! Check them out for sure!

When we got back to the condo I asked my Dad to take a picture of my outfit and we started having fun. He kept talking like a stereotypical photographer saying things like, "YES, LIKE THIS, NOW RIGHT, CENTER, TURN FOR ME!" while switching constantly from vertical and horizontal photos. It was a fun few minutes being goofy with my Dad while my Mom and brothers laughed and made fun of us.

Does anyone need a model? I'm available! 
(JUST KIDDING)

Outfit of the night: Flannel from Old Navy tucked into dark rinsed high waisted jeans from GAP and black adidas socks you can get anywhere.
*If you go anywhere cold bring a warm flannel, seriously the best thing to have for the weather!*

This post was written yesterday, I wrote it a day early because I'm at the airport right now getting on a plane back to Philadelphia. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment