Friday, December 26, 2014

Taco Tuesday on Friday

Hello guys! Today was another really fun day skiing! It was freezing cold though so unfortunately I ended up going inside after an hour and a half, I was so cold that my fingers and toes hurt and they were very red!

Onto the Tacos!

This is the restaurant we went to in Breckenridge here.




Chips and salsa for appetizers

As well as pita chips and guac- very good, the pita chips were still warm!!

I had a beef burrito and it was amazing (the brown thing is mashed beans.. Don't know how I felt about that but the rest was amazing!)

Review:
The lines were super long- we had to wait for an hour and a half (we ended up leaving and walking around town until our table was ready), the food took a while to be served but was amazing! Best Mexican place I've been too!

Verdict:
Great place to go if you get there early (before 5) or late (after 9) but I would not wait in the line as long as we did, the food was fantastic but I would not repeat the long lines and wait for food again. Go if you have time and want fantastic food but if you don't have time it's okay to skip out on this one.







This door is so rustic looking and I love it! Someone definitely spent a lot of time carving it out.



While waiting for an hour and a half we walked around town- isn't this beautiful?







Outfit of the night: trusty pink sweater tucked into dark rinsed high waisted jeans and mint green fuzzy socks in short chestnut colored UGGs.

My parents are working on a puzzle- they're almost done now! I'll show you the finished product later!

Have you noticed my new blog layout? I completely finished it! Also, you no longer need to type www. before the web address, it works without it now!

How do you feel about the starfish logo? I'm obsessed with it!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new layout, Anđela! And the starfish logo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete