Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Friend Days

Hello! Yesterday I went out with two of my friends which was incredibly fun!

Stole this from your Instagram Kayla, sorry!!! :)

We decided to go to Old Navy since Kyleen wanted to buy some flannel shirts and I needed to buy pants.

However, I didn't get to buy pants because the size 0 was way to tight on me and the next size up (size 2) was ginormous... I'm going to Gap with my mom today to buy a pair since yesterday didn't work out.

I did end up buying a cute shirt though which describes my life in a nutshell.


I may have gone a bit sock crazy... I ended up buying the shoes I talked about in this post so I needed cute socks to go with it.


I saw fuzzy socks with reindeer on them and my friends and I had to try so hard not to buy them! (They were $5 for 1 pair, not worth it)

On the topic of socks though I really should buy some patterned ones......

Anyways, we went out to dinner afterwards and I bought a fri-tata and I did not like it at all. It was basically an omelette with way to many vegetables inside. I had potatoes on the side which were good though.

Thanks for reading and see talk to ya later!

1 comment: