Monday, January 5, 2015

Starships Were Meant to Fly

Hands up, and touch the sky! (Sorry I couldn't help myself, this song is so relevant to what I'm talking about today.)


If you're wondering what this spaceship is doing on my blog, I'm going to tell you in just a few short seconds.

I had such a cool dream a couple nights ago that I'm just dying to share with people. It was very sci-fi-ish.

So in my dream, my older brother and I were on a spaceship with two other people I didn't know. I was in this little compartment on the spacecraft because I couldn't acclimate to space correctly for some reason. I had this headphone like thing on my temples and then the compartment started flashing red. I had to get out of it which was really bad because I couldn't acclimate into space which meant that something terrible was going to happen to me since the compartment was broken. I ended up just having to stand there on the spacecraft.

So my older brother was steering the spacecraft and there was a radio that connected to all of the other spacecrafts in space- the instructors had there own spacecraft and were instructing us through the radios, they were about 18 years old, and they were telling us to use our thrusters on every count of 3 together so that we could land back on earth safely. We landed and we got out of the spacecraft for a breath of air and took off our spacesuits (more like footed pajamas in my dream) and then went back in. I sat back in my compartment and this time it didn't flash red which was good. As my brother entered the craft he got really mad at me and was asking me why I couldn't steer the spacecraft every once in a while because he wanted a break from doing it. I don't remember having said anything but I just got back into my compartment to show him that there was no way I could do it.

Then, out of nowhere, my social studies teacher in 9th grade decided he wanted to drive the spacecraft and the four of us on the ship were telling him that he couldn't because he didn't have a spacesuit on. He decided to do it anyway. Then we were somehow in the social studies hallway at my school and he drove the spacecraft into the double doors outside of the physics hallway where there was a blinding flash of yellow light, he was about to use the thruster to take off when...

my dad woke me up from my dream.

It was getting to be a really cool one too! I have no idea what spurred this dream, I don't think I was doing anything that revolved around space and spaceships recently... Regardless it was pretty awesome! I'm also confused as to how my 9th grade social studies teacher ended up in it...

On the other hand I watched the Tottenham v. Chelsea game and the Barcelona v. Real Sociedad game this past weekend. (Real Sociedad and Tottenham won their games which seriously surprised me!)

And when I say I watched the games I don't mean I actually sat down and watched them. They were on my TV throughout the weekend and I walked in and out of the family room every once in a while to check the score on the games.

Another song that sticks to the space theme: Busted-Year 3000

the spacecraft shown is quite obviously not my own photo- it was taken off of google images

No comments:

Post a Comment