Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Summer is slowly but surely approaching (2.5 weeks!!) and I wanted to share with you what I was planning on doing this summer.

First things first, I am blogging and working on my YouTube Channel(s) A LOT this summer! I'm going to be having so much more time and because it will be summer my life will get a lot more interesting, so cooler blog posts and videos I'm hoping. I'm also going to try and renovate my blog outlook and get the website to run a bit smoother. I'm really going to advertise my blog and channel and try to get more people to read it. If you are reading this, it would be amazing if you could tell a friend about my blog and/or channel if you enjoy the content. I plan on trying to stick to a specific upload time instead of the random schedule I currently have.

I'm currently trying to get a job this summer which is not working well at all. No-one seems to want to hire me since I'm not an adult. If you know anyone hiring- holler my name! I'm going to continue searching. I really just need to make some extra bucks- money doesn't grow on trees and stuff costs money.
(I've been eyeing cameras for filming and for better pictures for this blog, I'm starting to realize that if I want my blog to go anywhere the pictures are going to have to be better quality than my phone. Hence needing a job and money to pay for it.)

I am hoping that I'll get to travel for a week in June to an exciting place for a daddy daughter trip with my dad. I'm not sure how that's going to work out or if it's even going to happen (maybe a road trip for a weekend??) but I think it would be fun. More information later.

I will be doing an ACT camp for the month of July at my school... Very exciting, totally looking forward to that? Not much else to say really.

My cousins from Chicago are going to FINALLY come and visit us!! (You better come now, I have it written down!)

I would like to go take the train and see the city of Philadelphia a bit more.

Go to some outside festivals.

Tour NYC, which I've never done since being here. As well as touring Pennsylvania in general- why not?

I'm going to be reading, hanging out with my friends a ton, swimming, shopping, stay outside, ride my bike, all the fun summer things etc.

I'm going to finish my K-8 scrapbook that I'm almost done with... (haha, so NOT almost done with it)

I'm going to cook a lot of food. (And blog about it!)

I'm going to Canada for a wedding in August.

I'm hopefully going to Chicago in August after the wedding and meet up with everyone I know and love.

If I end up going to Chicago I'm going to begin college touring with my mom because I would love to attend college in the midwest, hence the ACT camp since that test is the most accepted test out there.


This post was a bit rambly and I'm sorry that there are no pictures in here either- next blog post I promise will have pictures! Let me know if you like rambly blog posts because I think it's nice to have everything written down so that you know this is what you have planned and it just lays out everything. I want to get the most out of this summer and I want to make sure you guys are included in that being my lovely readers and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment