Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quaker Instant Oatmeal

As a blogger it's my job to let people know what I do and do not like. Judging from the title you can probably guess what I'm talking about today... Yup, OATMEAL!

I LOVE OATMEAL!!!!!!!

I swear, sometimes I think I resemble my grandparents. I have a bowl of oatmeal a day.. Yea...

In my defense oatmeal is really good for you and it's also extremely tasty, so don't you dare mess with my oatmeal!

I love the Quaker Instant Oatmeal because it's easy to make and you can just stick it in the microwave and be done with it. You could also make it over a stovetop if you would rather do that. Quaker Instant Oatmeal also has really good flavors and I love all of them! (Once you get started you get addicted- beware, the oatmeal craze is approaching.)



I'm going to show you how to make Oatmeal in the microwave:

1. Grab a package of Oatmeal and pour the contents in a bowl big enough so that it can boil inside the microwave.


2. Pour 2/3 cup of water in the bowl and stir the mixture.

It may not look pretty now but wait and see!


3. Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.




4. Let it cool for about 2-3 minutes so that the water all evaporates and then eat the healthiest and tastiest thing ever!


Okay it still doesn't look pretty but since when did looks matter right?! It's what's on the inside that counts. *Say that last line with a look of tearing up and clutching your heart.*

Oatmeal is such a great snack when you get home and it fills you up enough until dinner comes around. I love how it's great for you too!

Yea, I didn't have a hard time finishing my food- I eat this stuff like candy. Seriously- what's wrong with me, who's ever heard of a high schooler who loves oatmeal?!


If you are looking at this blog post with an "Ew that's, disgusting" face, don't judge it before you try it-you never know until you try something :)


Eat, Sleep, Love Oatmeal <3




No comments:

Post a Comment