Tuesday, October 29, 2013

100th Anniversary Weekend

I'm so sorry that I haven't been blogging recently! I've been so busy with school and family stuff that I haven't had time too. So anyway this past weekend I went to a party for the Croatian Church's 100th Anniversary. The pictures pretty much sum up all the fun I had!

This was me being goofy with one of my best friends. We performed Croatian Kolo (traditional folk dancing) for the special occasion.

Performing Kolo.

I'm taking pictures with some of the girls i'm friends with.

I'm doing a basket weave with some of my friends.

Taking a picture with one of my best friends!

I love the way the light fixture looks in this picture! Again, another great friend of mine.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up my weekend. Hanging out with all my Croatian friends, going to a Croatian party, and having lots of fun!

I got my dress from the Juniors section at Macy's and I couldn't find it online in case you guys were wondering. The brand is Bar III. My necklace is also from Macy's.

My favorite songs right now:
Story of My Life by One Direction
Adore You by Miley Cyrus

*I'd like to thank both Kristina's because I took some of there photos for this post, thanks guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment