Friday, October 4, 2013

Things You Need for Fall

It finally dawned on me that fall is coming. The leaves are starting to change color and you can no longer go swimming.

This is my list to help me survive the Fall:

1. Tissues: I'm sorry, but there is no way to avoid these. As soon as the fall comes around you're blowing your nose.


2. Cetaphil: Probably the best facial cleanser ever. It's perfect for any skin type and it doesn't irritate your skin like all those other products that contain chemicals and are harmful to your skin.


3. Olay Complete All Day UV Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin: During the fall months your skin tends to get dry. Apply this on your face once or twice a day depending on how dry your skin is.


4. Vaseline: I don't know about you, but my lips get so dry over the fall. This stuff is seriously my lifesaver. I don't know what I would do without it. Apply as many times as you like.


5. Lotion: I use Bath &Body Works and Avon Naturals. It really doesn't matter what you use, as long as you are keeping your hands, feet, and legs moisturized.


6. Hot Chocolate: It's now time to begin drinking warm drinks in the morning before school starts. My drink of choice is Nesquik.


7. Tea: I also love drinking tea during the fall/winter months. I love Chamomile, Earl Grey, Rose-hip, and Mint. Tea is also going to be your new best friend when you get sick.


8. Emergen-C: To help prevent you from getting sick this year and hopefully limit your use of those tissues, drink this every couple days as it strengthens your immune system. While you're sick drink this too to help your body get rid of the cold quicker.


I hope this helps! Happy Fall!




So recently I found out that YouTubers exist in the world... Where I have been all this time is beyond me but I thought I'd share my favorites. (In parenthesis is the name of the YouTube Channel)

1. Zoella
2. Marcus Butler (MarcusButlerTV)
3. Caspar Lee (dicasp)
4. Connor Franta (ConnorFranta)
5. Tanya Burr
6. Jim Chapman
7. Joey Graceffa (JoeyGraceffa)
8. Louise (Sprinkeofglitter)
9. Alfie (PointlessBlog)
10. Jenna Marbles


No comments:

Post a Comment