Monday, November 18, 2013

SIG Soccer Game

Hey Guys! The first quarter in school finally ended so hopefully I'll have time to blog more often!

Anyways, yesterday I went to my Dad's company soccer game, which he played...
It was over thirties vs. under thirties and it was hilarious to watch!!! I'm guessing you know which team my dad played for (*Hint- he's over 30!)

But yeah, I took some pictures and here's what it looked like.
Most of my good photos got deleted- I'm not even going to go into that story but here's what I have left


Blue Shirts are Under 30 and Black Shirts are Over 30

My Cool (Wink-Wink) Dad taking a well needed break

I had a pretty good weekend and I have some fun things going this week that I'm excited to share with you so stay posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment