Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wrapping Up Breckenridge 2014

I'm back in my bed in Philly!

Okay so this isn't exactly my bed but it's close enough!

I have a French Vanilla candle burning which smells oh so good!


On our way to the airport we stopped for lunch. We chose the Dillion Dam Brewery. My family and I have been there before- they are famously known for their delicious burgers, but I wasn't feeling a burger, so I ordered the Soup de Jour which consisted of a cheesy, potato-y, and slightly spicy substance. Soups are hits or misses at restaurants if that isn't their specialty, but this was amazing!





I miss the view of the mountains, the cold clean air, and the sight of snow!
(Philly is lame, they don't have any right now- it's like being back in the tropics!)

This place is especially cool because you can see how they make their beer- it's very interesting!

You know a restaurant is good when it's packed with people!

That's it for Breckenridge this year I'm afraid.. Until next Christmas!

Happy New Year's Eve! I just realized that this is the last post of 2014.. Wow, that's insane! Thanks to all my friends and family for making 2014 a year to remember! Lets fearlessly jump into 2015 together!

What are you guys doing for the New Year? I hope you spend it with your friends and/or family! You'll see what I'm doing later!

(I listen to a very wide variety of music if you can't tell!)

I gotta run people, I'm supposed to meet a friend for coffee at Saxbys- you'll hear more about that later as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment