Monday, December 1, 2014

My Friends are Cooler than Your Friends!

Hey!!!

So last friday I hung out with my friends.


We went to an amazing restaurant called Giordano's which is honestly the best place to go for an authentic Chicago Style Pizza! That and maybe Lou Malnati's... My friends and I went for a different kind of deep dish, rather than the old fashioned cheese, we went for vegetables. (Didn't think I was going to like it but OH MY GOD!!!)



My friend Frankie went for an iced coffee


After stuffing ourselves we all went back to Frankie's house. She has a record player, I'm so jealous!


Typical, me sitting on Julia and looking at myself in the mirror. (Anybody notice that we're twins, we both have flannels on!)

Another typical photo, getting ready for the picture

Aren't we cute? :)




Group photo that we take at least once a year!

After pizza and chilling we binge watched The Hunger Games Series. We started with The Hunger Games, then watched Catching Fire, and then went to the theatre to watch Mockingjay Part 1 (Amazing by the way!!)

Here's the reason as to why my friends are awesome, when we got the theatre Frankie went to buy popcorn and Julia and I went looking for seats. She asked me where I wanted to sit and I said I didn't care so she lead me to a seat and then pointed to the huge speaker next to us and said "So you can hear the movie!" I smiled so wide and wanted to hug her so badly! (My hearing aid was still broken at that point-- They were having fun talking super loud for me all day, not that we aren't loud when we get together anyway!) It was a nice gesture and made me appreciate my friends 100000x more! It's great to know how much my friends care about me :)

A preview came on advertising the Run Pee app which of course my friends forced me to download just for the lolz. I still have it on my phone and I can't bring myself to delete it, every time I open my phone I'm now reminded of all the fun I had with them!

Quick Life Update: I got my hearing aid fixed today if anyone was wondering!

Hope you guys are all having a great day! Remember to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment