Thursday, December 11, 2014

All the Little Lights

I'm really getting in the Holiday Spirit with this blog post! I'm currently listening to the Michael Bublé Christmas Album as I'm typing this and I just woke up from a pretty good nap :)

This past sunday my family put up our Christmas Tree.

I'm pretty damn happy with it if I do say so myself!

My siblings and I each have our own ornament- normally we put up our own every year but my Mom put up my older brothers this time since he wasn't here :(
(I prefer the lights done sideways but we did them up and down for some reason this year..)

This is my ornament, my grandmother bought it for me

I'm putting up my ornament

My dad...

Mom handing out the ornaments


Dysfunctional

Everyone has seen this photo at some point.. My Mom bought a mini ornament frame for it too now
(This photo is even my laptop screensaver!)

I was 2 in this photo, my older brother was 4, and my little brother wasn't even born yet


I thought it was a cool photo of the stockings by the fireplace. My stocking is the first one :)
(I didn't realize the photo was crooked until later, oh well!)

How has your holiday season been?
I hope it's filled with lots of family, candy canes, snow, and hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream.

On a side note- I woke up at freaking 4:30 AM, yes you saw that right.. AM!!!! I had swim practice and I had to go to school after that, it was the weirdest thing ever, I feel like this day has been long! I have to do my homework now unfortunately... See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment