Friday, May 9, 2014

Lunch, Chocolate, and More Chocolate at Max's

So if you've never heard of Max Brenner's you will now! It's a chocolate lover's dream and a place you just can't avoid.

Here's the video first: 
(I apologize if it's not stabilized, my computer almost crashed twice as I was trying to stabilize it, and I figured it would be better to have a video than not have one at all)


Please give it a big thumbs up and subscribe to my channel!

Anyways, here's more chocolate!

As you walk in you'll be greeted with an awesome sign:

I wonder what happens when it rains? Does the board wash out?

Some pretty awesome napkins

I was darn hungry so I ordered a cheese burger with fries and it looked gorgeous! It was almost to pretty to eat, almost.. I found the food to be extremely tasty but it wasn't that filling. We did tell them that we wanted to eat dessert so maybe that had something to do with it. I am the type of person that can't move their body after eating a burger so I was shocked that I wasn't full, the burger was a good size one too. My other friends felt the same way about their meals except for O who had some pretty stuffing mac n' cheese. Maybe we were just that hungry...

Now I forgot to take a picture of my food but fear not, I did take pictures of the dessert, which were  ah-maz-ing if I do say so myself. We had fondue in the form of chocolate, raspberry, peanut butter, and caramel with bananas. We also had an adorable little flame to go with it and marshmallows and graham crackers sprinkled with powdered sugar on top.

How much more appealing can dessert look? It was meant for 2 people but definitely was enough to feed the 4 of us! Just note that when ordering.

My friend K got a "chocolate shot" which is just a syringe filled with chocolate. It was presented with gummy bears, we all had some of it- perfection!

They even decorated where to put your money when you pay.


It was such an amazing time and I loved every second of it. 

I would definitely recommend going to Max Brenner's but be aware that their food may not be as filling as you might hope. It does leave an awful lot of room for chocolate though, so be prepared! 

Be sure to check out the video above if you haven't yet. I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment