Saturday, September 28, 2013

A New Blog, A New Chapter

Hi! My name is Andela (pronounced Angela). I started this blog to try new things and to see what's out there. I also love reading blogs and so I finally decided to write one. I named my blog "The Anxious Me" because I am always anxious about something. I'm slowly starting to overcome this obstacle and I will be covering a post on how I deal with anxiety/stress soon too. Some things you should know about me are that I love to ski, play/watch soccer, draw, run, hurdle, help out my community in service projects, and I'm Croatian-American. I'm currently in High School and I live in Pennsylvania. My family is really close knit and we can tell each other anything. This is a lifestyle blog and I will be posting many different things on it along with pictures on most of my blog posts, I may also do some youtube videos to show how I did something but I'll talk more about that when the time comes. I will grow through this experience, my blog may not be perfect now but it will get better I promise! I am so excited to start this new chapter with you guys!




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10832899/?claim=uqgyvamkt78">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment