Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Sunday

For this post I'm mostly going to let the pictures do the talking. For Easter this year my family and I had an amazing time. Along with the traditional things as going to church, having a big lunch, and eating plenty of desserts, we also went bike riding to "Forbidden Drive." It was so much fun and I had a field day with the pictures. It was just really nice just being able to relax on a bike and work off some of the food that I ate.







My younger brother is wearing my mom's sweatshirt since he got really cold. (It's not summer yet here!)

This used to be an old water fountain.




It was amazing to see that people were actually fishing here.



















It was super fun and I enjoyed getting some exercise after a day of heavy eating. It was the perfect end to my Easter Holdiay!

I hope you guys had an amazing holiday, whatever you celebrated or did!

No comments:

Post a Comment