Sunday, March 29, 2015

Scary Movie Night

Last weekend I went to scary movie night at my friend Ali's house. I love scary movies but I can't watch them by myself and I tend to get a little chicken once it actually comes on. I am the girl that screams and starts swearing incessantly at the characters in the movie to not open the freaking door!

Fun fact- my mom calls me Angie


I brought one big hefty bag of Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Kettle Corn Popcorn for the event.

(It wasn't just the two of us don't worry- 10 people were all eating out of the bag. It lasted us two whole movies)

It tasted super delicious and reminded me of the kettle corn popcorn I used to get at outdoor soccer tournaments!

I didn't take any more pictures there since there wasn't really anything to take pictures of but we watched The Shining and part of Jaws.


I loved The Shining so much! I was so terrified to see this movie but I'm so glad I saw it! I honestly screamed so much and was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I would totally recommend this movie if you can handle scary things.

Rating: B+


This is one of my favorite scary movies of all time! I have really good memories of watching the Jaws series with my cousins in Croatia. I remember getting to Croatia and staying up until 4 in the morning binge watching Jaws 1, 2, and 3. So anyways, this movie was fantastic and I would even re-watch it again.

Rating: A+


_________________________________________________________________________________
I had no anxieties today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment