Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Family Day & Random Stuff

I spent sunday with my family and after going to mass we went to a family owned restaurant/deli called Hymies.

I was in the mood for breakfast food so I ordered chocolate chip pancakes.


Eating a pickle while my mom takes the picture and I'm trying to push away my brothers arm.
#normal

My dad and brother played the usual tic-tac-toe at the restaurant.

My favorite part about Hymies is their pickle bar, honestly have never seen anything as cool as that!

I received my pancakes hungrily and was ready to bite into it.

The pancakes were light, fluffy, chocolatey, and everything I was looking for! 

If you get a chance to go to Hymies I'd highly recommend it, it has the best family atmosphere, and your guaranteed a great time! 

Also, who doesn't want to check out that pickle bar huh?

I love how Hymies has such cool walls, I'm pretty sure they are all photos of past customers. My family and I had fun looking at the photos and imagining what the people were doing and when the shot was taken.

RANDOM TAKEOVER

My breakfast on monday- I hadn't had oatmeal in a really long time and I decided to have a bowl, to make it more interesting I cut up some strawberries and threw that on top of it. It was fantastico!

Lunch (I don't remember when...) was really healthy. I had a salad with lettuce, red bell peppers, craisins (which I have been obsessed with having in my salads recently- honestly so tasty!), and a simple vinegrette dressing. Staying with the healthy theme I also made a colorful smoothie consisting of strawberries, bananas, orange juice, and three ice cubes.

On the very non-healthy side I had a banana split yesterday after dinner. I sliced the banana into fours and then put vanilla ice cream in the middle, drizzled chocolate syrup over the entire thing, and then loaded whipped cream on top of my creation.

*I think I'm drooling over my screen right now*

On the last bit of randomness I deep conditioned my hair yesterday too. I looked so stupid sticking my head in the bathtub washing my head. I was given a free sample of the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 System and it made my hair the softest it has ever been! First I used the shampoo like normal, then I washed it out and put the conditioner in and wrapped my hair in a towel for 2 minutes. I washed that out and then applied the deep conditioner and wrapped my hair in a towel again for 5 minutes this time and then washed it again. This stuff is seriously a miracle worker and I love it. You are not supposed to deep condition your hair often and my hair doesn't really need it to be honest. But I love that my hair is still soft into the second day of having washed my hair.

My face got really red from having my head down for a long time..
Also what is up with that weird face I'm making, I don't even know.
*I was not sponsored to write that, all views are my own*

_________________________________________________________________________________
No anxieties- aw yea :)

Exciting blog post coming at you tomorrow so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment