Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Birthday Bash

My friend Ali turned 17 a while back and we went out to dinner and celebrated! It was a wild night full of a lot of laughing and catching up with my friends, many of which I don't have classes with this year.

*Side Note*
It's really kind of cool that some of my friends have their licenses, we all were able to drive into the city without parental supervision and let me tell you- it was more fun because of that. Blasting music in the car while talking about our lives (not that it's anything that interesting) was just a picture perfect high school moment that reminded me of the stuff you see in movies.

We went down to Manayunk which has a very vibrant social scene at night that I really enjoy!



Kyleen being artsy and cool.

Me! 
(Yes I went on the train tracks, don't tell my mother.)

We went to an asian place called Han Dynasty for dinner. I loved that they served family style. We were all helping each other pile our plates up and encouraging each other to try different dishes. It made everyone come together, as people generally do over food of course :)


There was more food on the spin table don't worry, we had many courses and I filled up on the first two so I was stuffed to say the least when the rest of the courses arrived.

The location is perfect, I love old cities so much and Manayunk still manages to stay young, wild, and free.



Don't mess with us

What am I even doing?!?!


The birthday girl in all her glory!

Sarah was having fun on the exercise ball because why not

Can we take a moment and admire the neon-ness of my shoes, I'm obsessed with the color and they're extremely comfortable! I bought them at the Nordstrom rack a year ago and I've loved wearing them ever since.

The photo quality is not great in this blog post since I'm using my phone. I got a new one by the way- It's an iphone 6 which I'm enjoying! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things with the blogging, Spring Break is next week so that should help a lot too.

No comments:

Post a Comment