Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Senioritis Epidemic

¡ATTENTION!
The senioritis epidemic has arrived, keep your kids at home, dangers exist at school!


So I have had a slight case of senioritis recently. I haven't been skipping school or anything, but I just don't have the motivation to do schoolwork and with the nice weather we've been getting it's difficult to get anything done.

I do eventually get all my work done (I still need to graduate...), but I don't even start my homework until at least 8 or 9.

Here is an example of my day after school, this obviously doesn't include homework:

Cleaning my room?

Ahh that's better.


Now that that's done let's go for a walk since it's so nice out!

And listen to music while we're at it.

Now let's paint my nails to match the bright day.

And then let's finish this by blogging so as to prolong doing my work even more than I already have been. I'll also be babysitting in two hours, another great way to procrastinate!

Products:
Nike 5.0 (Mine are the 2013 version but they no longer sell them.)
iPod (touch, nano, and shuffle are all great at playing music)

_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm anxious about hearing back from my last two schools that I applied too. It's nerve wracking and I can't wait to finally, officially, know where I will be spending the next four years of my life. 

I'm also anxious about my senior Prom. There is so much stress surrounding the event itself, the date, what to do before and after Prom.. The list goes on and on.

My biggest dilemma includes the date (which I will get worked out I'm sure) and finding an activity afterwards. I also just recently found out that, depending on my exam results, my Psychology scores could place me out of TWO introductory classes in college. That would be such a huge help! But my exam is the Monday after Prom so I feel limited in what I can do after that because I want to do as well as possible on my exam. I also have sailing the Sunday following Prom and I will be missing the weekend after for Canada festival so I'd like the do that as well.

Ugh, that feels so good to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment