Sunday, September 29, 2013

CHOP Run/Walk 5K

Hey guys!

Today I did a a 5K run and it was so much fun! The run was for a hospital called CHOP. I ran it with my dad on his company's team. It was so cool to start running and see all the little kids faces cheering us on and knowing that I was running this for them. It's especially important to me because I had to go to Children's Memorial in Chicago when I was a little girl to have surgery for a cochlear implant since I'm deaf. Knowing that someone did this run for me when I was little and that now I can do this run for other little kids made the experience so much more memorable and special.


The Crowd of Runners in front of us.


The Crowd of Runners behind us.


I got to meet the Phillies Mascot and take a picture which was awesome!


PS- What do you guys think of the blog so far? Any suggestions? Leave them below in the comments section please! Also follow me on twitter to get updates, my username is @andela_b


No comments:

Post a Comment