Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Southern Belles

So today I went to a birthday party, a surprise party actually. It was very southern themed which I absolutely loved!


It was so much fun! Just look at the pictures!!


Loving those cupcakes!!!

 
Now time for some animal love!
 

 
Gorgeous scenery, such a photogenic place.
 












 















 

It was great and I had such an amazing time. Unfortunately I didn't get to gab a snap with the birthday girl. Nevertheless Happy Birthday to a great friend and I look forward to the next couple of years with you!
 
 
Absolutely all photo credits go to the wonderful K, thanks so much!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love your blog as always. Your posts are always really interesting, where do you get your inspiration?
    Beth x

    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have a philosphy on just saying "yes" to try new things, I write about my everyday life and the new things I try. I'm glad you enjoy it!

      Delete