Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Last Day

I started writing this blog at the beginning of the school year. When I was thinking back on this year I first felt like I hadn't accomplished anything, however, my blog posts say otherwise. I started a blog, (scary move for me and totally outside my comfort zone) just looking back at the posts prove how much I've done this year. Telling myself it would be a great post for my blog has been key in the experimenting process and has gotten me to try new things. I've been saying yes to so many more things I want to say no to and that has been amazing for me. I've made so many more memories by saying yes to things and I'm so glad. I plan on saying yes more often and I want to keep having fewer regrets about not doing things that I should have done each year. (More about that on another blog post.)

So as I was reminiscing I looked at the picture from my first day of school this year (on the left) compared to my last day (on the right), you could say I've matured and grown up a bit this year. I certainly think I did, both physically and mentally.


First Day of School Outfit: School Soccer Team Uniform accesorized with a cupcake!
Last Day of School Outfit: Party Hardy shirt from Target, high waisted jean shorts from forever 21, and sperry topsider shoes.

On a more fun note, I went to a friends house after school and this happened:











It was an extremely fun year (and day!) and I'm really looking forward to my summer! 

Thanks so much A for taking the photos of me on the tire!






No comments:

Post a Comment