Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Breckenridge: Day 6

 ~Stay Sassy~

I went for about 3 runs today when I got so exhausted and the magnet in my head hurt so badly that I went back in. I've now taken off my cochlear implant and the magnet still throbs in my head.

I'm done skiing for this trip :/ Tomorrow I pack up and leave my safe haven. Tomorrow night I get slammed with the harsh reality of the world and all of the things I have to do in life.

But for now let's discuss what I did after skiing. I went to town with my Mom, we got my older brother some boot dryers and a boot covers since his feet have been freezing and wet recently. We also got some pictures (that I'll show you another time when they aren't in their nice wrappers.)


My mom and I stepped into the cutest little thrift store in Breckenridge. I wanted to buy the place. It smelled delicious and warm and I loved walking through. Unfortunately I can not remember the name but it was the cutest little place!

"Come on, its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you"




Breckenridge town is my favorite place to be. 'Till next year!!

_________________________________________________________________________________
I walked around the entire condo complex with my pillow pet and it was the best thing ever. Everybody walked past me with a smile and some people even complimented him! It got a little awkward when two college boys walked past but I kept my head held high! No shame at all in having a pillow pet when you're 17 years old right?!?

Tomorrow I'll be blogging the last day from the airport..

No comments:

Post a Comment