Thursday, December 24, 2015

Breckenridge: Day 1

Merry Christmas Eve!

I'm on Christmas vacation! (School finally let out yesterday and I am over the moon!) I came home yesterday, finished packing, and went straight to the airport.

(this is our Christmas decoration in the condo)

I hopped on the plane and sat next to someone I didn't know. I brought pasta with me and just started devouring that next to her. The lady was very nice though and I slept for the entire flight.

I listened to 4 albums of Christmas music (A Classic Rock Christmas, It's Christmas Time (Disc 1 and 2), Redneck Christmas, Sounds of the Season- Taylor Swift, and A Very Special Christmas) I also listened to Taylor Swift's 1989 album.

I was jerked awake by the landing of the plane because I fell forward a bit since I took off my seat belt during the flight and did not have it on during landing. It was NOT a fun way to wake up..

But anyways my story continues, I saw my brother at the Denver airport, we grabbed all of our luggage and then drove through the night to Breckenridge while eating skittles. It was a quality time. We got to the condo at around 3 am Philly time and passed out on our beds.

The color of my boot bag is great- nice and bright! It was easy to spot on the carousel at the airport.

The next morning I woke up and my whole body hurt so bad. I took my asthma inhaler to help get more oxygen in my lungs and chilled. I typically have mild altitude sickness the first day. I felt like I wanted to vomit (but I didn't). I ate some food, drank some fluids, and watched YouTube videos (Mostly vlogs about Christmas- Amelia Liana's, Zoella's, and Caitlin Bea's) listened to Mariah Carey's All I want for Christmas on repeat (still listening to it now), listened to Pandora's Today's Christmas Hits and played a game of Monopoly where I came in second to my older brother.


Now I'm blogging! Tonight I'm going to Christmas mass with my family and then we're going to get ready for skiing tomorrow! I can't wait to show you guys my first pair of skis and our Christmas on the slopes :)

_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm not really that anxious, except for the fact that I have to redo 2/3 of my extended essay but I'm trying to stay away from school at least for a little bit.

I also burned the roof of my mouth Sunday while eating very hot pizza. I wasn't able to eat food for the past few days, I mean of course I did eat but it was just very painful. That's finally starting to heal though so it feels so great to be able to eat without pain!

I'm also going to be making minor changes to my blog, the last time I had a chance to sit down and do that was last Christmas. I'm not quite sure what I want to do yet.. I'll probably change the sidebar though since it could look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment