Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TS 13

TS for Taylor Swift and 13 for her favorite number! My friend Sarah was able to get my friends and I FREE tickets this past saturday night through her awesome aunt. We got seats in a box that came with food, ice cream, and cold drinks. It was so much fun!
 
Also, Shawn Mendes is sooo attractive, I think he's my new celebrity crush <3
I'll start by showing you our super cool suite.
 
 
And then you can get a glimpse of Love Story :)
 
 
I totally stole this photo from Sarah's instagram- it was too good not to share.

At the concert everyone was given a wristband that lit up and made different colors throughout the show.
FUN FACT- I still have mine and it still lights up, it's really cool!
 
Taylor's concert was so much fun, she really interacted with her fans and kept mentioning the fact that she was finally home since she's from Reading, PA. She really tried to make it the best show she could (which I thought she did a fantastic job doing!) by controlling the crowd and telling us when to move our arms and what she wanted us to sing. I was belting lyrics and totally having an awesome time. I think my favorite songs she sang would be "Bad Blood" and "Love Story"- which is actually the first Taylor song I listened to.
 
She also talked to us a lot and gave PLENTY of relationship advice. I think my favorite part was just being there with my friends and enjoying my time. It was a great experience and way to end my junior year and kick off summer.

At one point our bracelets were changing from Green to Blue and I managed to get a photo of my bracelet going green and Sarah's going blue. (It took a while but we got there in the end.)
 
Taylor Swift in all her glory

"Kiss me I'm Croatian"
The perks of being in a box, we were so comfortable, we had a kitchenette and counches to lounge on. It's an experience I will probably not be getting again for a really long time.

I love this photo, look at our eyes!
 
I was so surprised to see pretty much every girl I knew at school there, it was cool! We all united with Taylor. Taylor has a huge fan base that spans a lot of ages, I saw people who were very young with their parents and then a bunch of college kids and working people as well. It's amazing that she's able to attract that many people.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
I think my anxieties have been pretty good today. The only issue right now is that I've become a bit OCD with instagram. This is probably crazy but it really bothers me when a photo has an odd number of likes. I've been so tempted to unlike photos to make them even again, it's a real issue and I need to train myself to just not look at the number anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment