Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow the Board

I told you I'd go snowboarding again...


Granted I'm not very good at it and I fell on my butt, a lot... So much so that this happened...

I basically almost ran into a bunch of skiers. I didn't want to hit them and I couldn't stop so I fell REALLY hard on my right buttock. It's not funny okay (maybe a little!) but it hurts so bad that I wince whenever I bend over and I can't sit on that side of my butt, it's painful like you can't believe! I switched back to skiing and I still couldn't do it- it seriously hurts, I'm done with the mountain sports for this trip now :(

And yes, I had to ice it as the photo shows..

But you know what, It was made up for by this scenery


My younger brother taught me everything I know about snowboarding this trip!

A family game of Monopoly also helped me feel better!


I was a cat


I got my two homes :)

The best monopoly!

Snacks- this game took us three hours, we needed some sugar

At one point everybody was landing on a railroad and I was raking in the cash. I guess I'm pretty good at this business stuff!

I've had a pretty good vacation so far. I'm boarding a plane tomorrow and then it's back to normal life I guess... (Don't even try and remind me what homework I still have to do, at least I'll see my friends for New Years and I get to make some more cookies!)

Whenever I blog I listen to an 8track and this is the one I'm currently listening to: New Years Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment