Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope it was amazing for everybody no matter what you celebrated!
My family and I chose to ski on Christmas day and it was amazing!

My older brother and I are badass



My Mom and younger brother went on some easier runs since my younger brother is still learning how to snowboard. (Hence, they are not in the pictures)

My Dad and I on the T-Bar


My ski outfit for the day- comfy and casual

I forgot to post this photo yesterday of the plane ride- this is what we do when we're bored on a flight.. (Also, can I just say that carrying around a pillow pet around the airport made me look about 12, but you know what, he's the best travel buddy on the planet)

Back to Christmas, my family and I just had a really heated game of Name 5, it was insane, loud and I swear the entire condo complex probably heard us playing! My mom also made an amazing Christmas dinner which consisted of stuffed peppers with mashed potatoes.

How do you like my blog layout so far? It's not finished yet :)

Once again, Merry Christmas! I hope you had a fun-filled day, ate lots of food, and celebrated with people you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment