Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Junior Year

Today was my first day of Junior Year! This year I am doing the IB program which I am so excited about! Read more about the program here.

People say that Junior year is one of the hardest years in High School, between tougher classes, ACT/SAT Tests, and beginning the College/University search, it definately seems like a lot to handle.

Even though this year will be one of the toughest in my high school career, I am looking forward to learning everything. I went to school dreading this upcoming year this morning. But I have to say, as I entered each and every one of my classes and learned what the curriculum was, I became excited! Even though this will be the most difficult year, I know I'll enjoy it because I'm excited about what I'm learning!

The classes I am taking are as follows:

IB Biology SL
IB History of the Americas HL
Film/Photo 1
IB Psychology HL
IB Spanish B: SL
IB Literature HL
IB Math Studies SL
IB Core
Gym


My First day of School Photo!
  
When I came home I biked for half an hour, did some homework (of which I had very few) and then we did a last little summer hurrah and lit up the fireplace!




 
My s'more was very yummy! My mom accidentally bought cinniman graham crackers which ended up tasting amazing!

And then it started to rain and our power went out for a minute!

How was your first day of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment