Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hello.

Hi! My life has not been super exciting recently. It basically consists of me going to school, coming home, going to ACT class or Croatian School, doing homework, hanging out with friends, and a little bit of working out. (Riding my bike around town is my most favorite thing in the world. I love feeling the wind in my face and just figuring stuff out in my head.)

I'm writing this post while listening to some music on Pandora (The Script radio station is the best!!) I'm also wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt with my hair down and unclipped.

This morning I woke up really early for a day off (7:30!!) and had a lengthy conversation about Colleges/Universities with my mom. (We are visiting a school tomorrow!) I read my favorite blog for a while and had a friend over for a couple hours where we mostly just watched the Big Brother Season Finale and some YouTube videos, talked about life, ate some food, and walked around my house with blankets over our shoulders since we were cold and it was rainy out the whole day.

I also surfed the web and found the most gorgeous pair of shoes that I so badly want to buy. I found them on ASOS and I adore them! They're so different from what other people wear to school but at the same time it's not so out of the norm that I would feel uncomfortable. They definitely are very preppy/european. I was thinking I could wear them with frilly socks or bare for school, or with some tights (I have pink ones!) for a more formal event.

Aren't they the cutest things?! They remind me of the shoes I used to wear when I was little!

These socks are from ASOS but I also found some frilly socks from american apparel, (I like the white and black ones) but I couldn't put the image up for some reason. I think I would only wear frilly socks with outfits that contain shorts or skirts, I don't think they would look good with jeans or below the knee pants.

My tights (white, pink, black, and grey.) I think this black swishy dress and the white tights with those shoes would look amazing. I've been obsessing over collared shirts and dresses recently too but I don't own that many. I just want to just find a nice white collared shirt to put under sweaters and have the neckband peek out.

I haven't bought either the shoes or the dress but I'm seriously considering it. I will let you know if I do!

Currently Listening To:
Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys

*Picture of shoes and socks are taken from the ASOS website, the dress is taken from the NastyGal website, and the tights are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment