Friday, November 28, 2014

The Thanks of Giving

Holla! As I type this post I'm currently sitting in my grandparents house in Chi town and chilling out. Unfortunately my hearing aid broke..

Be prepared.. This blog post is FULL of photos!

RIP Hearing Aid....

So my weekend started when we drove to The Windy City on Wednesday morning at a bright and early 7:30

At first it rained...

Then as we went into the mountains it changed to snow!!!

Thanksgiving Morning I went for a walk around my Grandparents neighborhood. As I walked around I looked at everything-- Everything's changed but looks the same.


Closed down store I used to shop at for groceries.

THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!! The next time I go I'm doing a restaurant review!




Is this not cool or what?!?!?








Totally normal right?



Watching Friends as it snows outside!!! Man- you could have thought it was a White Christmas or something... Nope- just your typical Chicago Thanksgiving!!

Photo with the Bros

My cousin Gloria (who reads my blog, HI GLORIA!!!)

Getting ready for the party tonight!


Stud Muffin



MARIJANA!!



PARTYING IT UP!

BEST BUDS


I have so much to be Thankful for this year! I love mia familia and mis amigos, all the food I have on my table, the awesome education I'm getting, and for YOU!

How was your Thanksgiving? Anyone going Black Friday shopping? 
I'm not- you'll see what I'm doing today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment