Thursday, January 1, 2015

Coffee & NYE

-Hello 2015-


Before we get into the exciting NYE stuff let's talk about coffee. I personally don't drink the stuff since it's bad for you- I prefer hot chocolate, tea, or frappuccinos.

I hadn't seen my friend K in a whole week so we had a much needed catch up at Starbucks. I know I previously said I was going to Saxbys but when we got there they were closed so our plans quickly changed.

I got a small caramel frappucino with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle. 
(K got the salted caramel one with whipped cream as well.)




Can we just appreciate this Hogwarts shirt that my brother saw and immediately bought for me- he knows me too well! That shirt tucked into black jeans was the outfit to meet my friend. As well my blue North Face jacket and boots.

It was great catching up! A couple hours quickly passed, we checked our watches and realized we needed to get ready for New Years. I got myself ready and she came to pick me up- ready to party!


Yea... My Dad and I get a little carried away when taking pictures...
*That being said, don't mess with me bro*
:)

I didn't really take pictures of the rest of my night but my group of friends and I decided to crash a party for a few hours- this is what it looked like trying to get there..


Took no pictures at this party unfortunately.. When we came back this happened

That's me being Elvis Presley on the far right
-Peace out 2014-

Getting ready for NYE I listened to this playlist: Pregame/Party

K- thanks for letting me use some of your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment