Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snow Days!

The first snowfall finally came!! We actually got a day off from school because of it! It was so much fun and I loved it.

I woke up, ran to my window, started screaming like a little girl, and sprinted down the stairs when I saw the snow. I annoyed my Mom and brothers so much by doing that but I honestly didn't care! Winter is probably my favorite season because you get stay all warm, drink tea, hot chocolate, and spend quality time with your family which beats everything really.

So after I was done getting excited like a little kindergartener I went and listened to music for a good 2 hours. Then I ate lunch and shoveled the snow. When we finished shoveling we had a snowball fight which ended with a nice cup of hot chocolate!

Then I did my homework like a good girl, made some Christmas cookies and went to bed. It was a very satisfying day. Sometimes you need days like those once in a while.


This was the snow after Church on Sunday


At the end of the day on Tuesday. The scenery looked so beautiful from my backyard I had to take a picture. This still doesn't show how pretty it looked. I honestly stood there for 5 minutes just staring.


My brothers, I guess I love them... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment