Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rouge

I went to the city with my friend Iman today. We went shopping and got some lunch at Rouge.


Iman has been here before and she told me that their burgers were to die for. So the Rouge Burger was the only option with that information.

This was such a cute fancy place that reminded me of a European restaurant in the way they styled it.


First we were given butter with bread.

For our appetizer we had a single cheese plate that was more than enough for two. We had an array of cheese and we chose the brie (our favorite!). The plate also consisted of fig jam (the dark substance on the right), we were also given another jam type thing (the caramel colored one) but we couldn't figure out what it was even after taste testing. It was very yummy though. We were also given apple slices, grapes, and peanuts (which I did not like).

My burger arrived and Iman was right, it was heaven. It was also a hunk of beef and I wasn't sure how to stuff it in my mouth. It was a struggle let me tell you.

I like my burgers done medium-well and it was perfectly cooked. It was nice and warm when it arrived and it wasn't overly juicy but it wasn't dry either, it was the best in between. This burger did a fine job of making me a happy camper.


It also came with fries that were good and soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. I was impressed.



Iman taking her first bite- yum yum in my tum tum.

The look of pleasure- it's a keeper guys.

This picture makes the burger look tiny but I promise you it was a a huge piece of meat.

Do you need any more proof?

The end result. It was too much for me to handle.

So I brought it home!

I would highly recommend Rogue if your looking for a cute little European like restaurant that has a darn good burger. The venue is very pretty and the place is photogenic.

Hey Iman!

Personal Life Insight

 There was a park across the street so I just started taking pictures of it.

I wanted to show you my phone case! It has starfish on it just like the symbol of my blog! Check out the about tab on why I chose the starfish.

We went into Stuart Weitzman to try on the Lowland Boots, they were so comfortable but they ran a bit big, I'm normally an 8-8.5 in shoes and I was a 7.5 in these.
(I was not going to buy them as they are uber expensive- it was just a fun thing to do)

Ooo lala

HI!

Mysterious

Having fun with a friend!


_________________________________________________________________________________
The only thing I was anxious about today was making the train on time this morning and making sure I was able to get on the same train car as Iman since we got on at different stops. Otherwise, looking pretty good!

I was contemplating whether or not to write an April Fool's day joke but I'm not very good at being funny, so I hope you had a good April 1st and you had a laugh at some point during your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment