Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweaters

It's that time of year again when the leaves fall and you start to wear sweaters to school/work and all that good stuff. I thought that I would share some of my favorite sweaters. I love sweaters personally. I basically live in them throughout the fall and winter months. They are just so cozy and stylish at the same time.

In advance I would like to thank Jessica C. for generously giving me most of the sweaters I have shown here on this post.

I would also like to say that since I have been given these sweaters I do not know where you could buy them so use these as examples for some that you can maybe find or buy somewhere.

1. This sweater is gorgeous- it's the perfect cozy fuzzy sweater and perfect for the fall/winter months.


2. I love this sweater because it has stripes on it. I got this at target a few years ago and it's just a go to sweater that's comfortable.


3. I love this sweater! It's so bright and colorful and it adds a nice colorful touch to otherwise dark colors that you would normally see in the fall. I got this sweater from GAP.


4. This sweater is another great sweater for the winter and I love the color on this one since it looks flattering with my eye color (which is blue.)


5. I love how this sweater is sparkly and fun and has a bit of sheer on the back of it. It's not the warmest sweater and definitely more of a fashion statement but I still love it.


6. This is one of the most comfortable sweaters I own! It's oversized and I think that's why I love it so much. I love the way it falls on me and it just gives off a really relaxed look.


7. Another gorgeous sweater! I love the stripes and color. Again- it brightens things up a bit in the sea of brown and dark fall/winter colors.


8. I think the collar on this sweater is just so unique and just adds a bit of coolness to the sweater.


9. Another sweater I would wear to a fancier occasion, the sparkly collar totally umps up a look.



I hope you guys enjoyed the sweater post today! Let me know if you enjoyed it or if you have constructive criticism on how I should run my blog.

I am thinking about doing a mini guide on what to wear for the holidays once it comes a little closer so let me know if you would be interested in something like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment