Saturday, October 5, 2013

Elevation Burger

For dinner tonight my family ate Elevation Burgers. At first everything was going great. My dad placed the orders, the food came at a reasonable time and then he went home to bring it to us.

When he got home and opened the bag they had messed up my order. I had ordered a double meat burger with cheese, pickles, ketchup, and mustard. What they gave me was a veggie burger.

My dad had to go all the way back to the burger place to fix it up. Also, this is not the first time they have messed up our order, it's happened 3-4 times before.

Once I was finally able to eat my burger it was good though. However I was not impressed with how many times our order got messed up.



This is the burger they messed up on...


The Fries as always, are really good. I love how they make them.



If you end up going to Elevation Burger, make sure you check your order before walking out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment